[SOGo] email disclaimer missing in html mails sent via sogo

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] email disclaimer missing in html mails sent via sogo
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:27:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi Team,

I have installed Sogo 2.04 . But Email disclaimer doesn't work while sending
html mails via Sogo . It works with Roundcube and plain text mails while
sending via Sogo . Is it because in those messages MIME declaration was
missing . It was present only in the header . Please provide me a solution for
this .

Thanks & Regards,
Vishal

  • [SOGo] email disclaimer missing in html mails sent via sogo, vishal.anil12, 01/31/2013