[SOGo] Moving .GNUstepDefaults to /etc/sogo

  • From: "Ronald J. Yacketta" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Moving .GNUstepDefaults to /etc/sogo
  • Date: 31 Jan 2013 14:27:14 -0500

Considering moving our config to /etc/sogo but not positive about the
directory and file permissions as well as the proper usage of defaults after
the change. Tested on our dev server; defaults read returns nothing, further
testing with strace shows that defaults read is trying to access
.GNUstepDefaults in /root:

access("/root/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such
file or directory)

Also see an attempt to access :

access("/root/.GNUstep.conf", R_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)

Is their a configuration option that needs to be set so defaults knows what
file to look at?