[SOGo] Request for testing - ldap authentication

  • From: Jean Raby < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Request for testing - ldap authentication
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:12:29 -0500

Hi all,

since 2.0.4, a few bugs have been reported regarding login failures,
a fix for those have been committed in the last few hours and would benefit from wider testing.

While I'm pretty sure the bugs have been properly squashed, I'd like to
make sure that we're not introducing regressions.

If you have a test environment and are using LDAP as an authentication
backend, could you try the "sope-ldap" package from the nightly
repository and make sure the authentication works as expected?

See the following bugs for more info:
http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2207
http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2208
http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2213