Re: [SOGo] Request for testing - ldap authentication

  • From: romain < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Request for testing - ldap authentication
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 00:17:56 +0100

Hi,
Bug seems corrected for me.
Thanks,
MARIADASSOU Romain

Le 31/01/2013 23:54, Donny Brooks a écrit :
On Thursday, January 31, 2013 04:46 PM CST, "Ronald J. Yacketta" < > wrote:
Jean,

I'll update our dev server this evening and run through some QA type tests
regarding the tickets mentioned in the AM.

-Ron
On Thursday, 31 January, 2013 05:12 EST, "Jean Raby" < > wrote:
Hi all,

since 2.0.4, a few bugs have been reported regarding login failures,
a fix for those have been committed in the last few hours and would
benefit from wider testing.

While I'm pretty sure the bugs have been properly squashed, I'd like to
make sure that we're not introducing regressions.

If you have a test environment and are using LDAP as an authentication
backend, could you try the "sope-ldap" package from the nightly
repository and make sure the authentication works as expected?

See the following bugs for more info:
http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2207
http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2208
http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2213
http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2152

Thanks!

--
Jean Raby

:: +1.514.447.4918 (x120) :: www.inverse.ca
(www.packetfence.org)
--

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

--

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists
I am very interested in this also. I am holding on 2.0.3a for now until the ldap related bugs get worked out.