Re: [SOGo] Request for testing - ldap authentication

  • From: vishal anil < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Request for testing - ldap authentication
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 12:06:44 +0530

Hi All,

I have an issue with Sogo . I am not receiving email disclaimer while sending html mails via Sogo . It works fine with Roundcube . Does it have anything to do with Mime Declaration as Mime Declaration is seen only in the header of the message while checking it from Thunderbird . Can you please provide me a solution for this .

Thanks & Regards,
Vishal