[SOGo] iCal4OL and Sogo - double invitations

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] iCal4OL and Sogo - double invitations
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:33:23 +0100

Hello,

We are having a problem with the connection betwee iCal4OL and the Sogo server 2.03. Problem is that everytime when a new event is created in outlook it will send an invitation. When iCal4OL syncs the event with the sogo server over Caldav the event is synchronised and also the invitation is sent again.

Is there any support in Sogo for a special tag for attendee lines called "SCHEDULE-AGENT=CLIENT"? Or is there a way to stop the sending of invitations in SOGo directly, which did arrive by CalDAV?

Step 1: add event "test 1" with attendee, invitation is send by outlook directly (before iCal4OL syncd)
Step 2: Sync iCal4OL with the Sogo server, event is synced and invitation is sent again by the Sogo server

For this time we still have trouble with the Sogo, Openchange and Samba setup, so until we find it stable enough we use iCal4OL as a temporarily solution. It works fine excepts for the invitations, so please be kind to help us :-).

Kind regards,

Merijn Visser