Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo 2.0.4

  • From: Peter Peltonen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo 2.0.4
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 21:45:26 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:15 AM, Francis Lachapelle
< >
wrote:
> * added Finnish translation - thanks to Kari Salmu
> * updated translations

This is great news, thanks!

I have a small problem though:

After upgrade from 1.3.15 I don't seem to be able to refresh the
langauge selection neither on login or preferences page to show the
Finnish option.

I tried with a vanilla browser with Finnish interface and after login
the UI was in Finnish. But still I can't choose the new language from
the prefs nor at the login page.

Is there something I need to do so I can new languages to show up?

Regards,
Peter