[SOGo] public/private problem since 2.0.4a-1

  • From: Christoph Litauer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] public/private problem since 2.0.4a-1
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:58:03 +0100

Hello,

I have a little problem regarding our sogo installation, which was upgraded
by our sogo-guru just before he went on vacation (14 days ...).
We are running sogo on Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS.

After the upgrade users are not able to change the privacy preference on an
appointment. If the appointment is created as private I can click on public,
but the appointment dialogue doesn't remember this setting. This behavior can
be reproduced using firefox or safari.
Any ideas?

--
Kind regards