Re: [SOGo] iCal4OL and Sogo - double invitations

  • From: Heiner Markert < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] iCal4OL and Sogo - double invitations
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 14:24:04 +0100

Hello,

another possibility is to suppress attendee sync in ical4ol. While this will
delete the attendee information from the event in CalDAV/SOGo, invitations
also will not be send due to missing email addresses.
This might be an option for a one-way sync scenario from outlook to SOGo, I
do
not think that it's a good idea to do two way sync as this will probably
delete attendee information in Outlook as well.

Regards
Heiner

Am Montag, 4. Februar 2013, 11:03:19 schrieb
: