Re: [SOGo] SOGo Connector for Seamonkey

  • From: Paul Muster < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo Connector for Seamonkey
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 18:59:06 +0100

On 04.02.2013 16:02,

wrote:
> Paul Muster schrieb:

>> SOGo Connector 17.0.2 works great with Thunderbird. But it also can be
>> used with Seamonkey 2.14. One has to change two things:

> Tried your solution, which worked fine with Seamonkey 2.14.1
> You can now add a shared sogo address book using the Menu File - New -
> Remote-Addressbook.

Thanks for this feedback. Nice to hear that it works somewhere else, too.

> But the more comfortable way to do this by using the ADD-Buttons and
> chosing address books from a list by typing an email-adress or a part
> of it is missing.
>
> Which changes in sogo-connector are necessary to make this work in
> seamonkey?

The point you are talking about is something that has to be done only
_once_ per addressbook (if I understood you correctly). So I think that
this is not the biggest problem of SOGo Connector with Seamonkey.

First step should be to change the two points I mentioned in my posting.
So SOGo Connector gets compatible with Seamonkey at all.

Greetings,

Paul