[SOGo] Re: user's calendar empty after upgrade (NSInvalidArgumentException -> coredump)

  • From: Peter Peltonen < >
  • To: users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] Re: user's calendar empty after upgrade (NSInvalidArgumentException -> coredump)
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 21:38:35 +0200

Replying to myself:

It seems to be somehow timezone related:

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 8:50 PM, Peter Peltonen
< >
wrote:
> EXCEPTION: <NSException: 0xb609966c> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException
> REASON:GSTimeZone(instance) does not recognize computedDateForDate:
> INFO:(null)

I managed to subscribe to this users' calendar in Thunderbird although
its not shown in the SOGo web UI.

I exported then the calendar to ICS and used an ICS validator, which reported:

"
Error: Error was: Error at line 24: Cannot set timezone for UTC properties
Cause: Caused by: Cannot set timezone for UTC properties

Context for line 24:
21: END:VTIMEZONE
22: BEGIN:VEVENT
23: LAST-MODIFIED:20111024T062103Z
24: DTSTAMP;TZID=Europe/Helsinki:20120510T105656
25: UID:7464-4FAB7380-5-4559CA80
26: SUMMARY:Notaarintie 32\, hulevesisuunnitelman hyväksyntä
27: PRIORITY:0
"

If I compare it to a working calendar I see the difference that there
is no TZID on DTSTAMP lines. Instead they look like this:

"
DTSTAMP:20120214T125104Z
"

Is the DTSTAMP with TZID perhaps something Sogo cannot handle?

Regards,
Peter