[SOGo] Calendar, invite and TB

  • From: David Cure < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Calendar, invite and TB
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:17:21 +0100

Hello,

I have some trouble with calendar and invite with

TB10ESR+LN

When I create event with external attentees (not manage by the

SOGo server), these persons don't receive mail with the .ics. Is it

normal behaviour ?

For users managed by the SOGo server, is there a way to switch

back to mail management (with .ics attachment) (I switch users from

another mail server and they have trouble to use the "invitation" method

of TB+LN) ?

David.