[SOGo] calendar permission related error message

  • From: Simon Walter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] calendar permission related error message
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 14:47:23 +0900

Hi all,

I think I may have asked about this before, but have run into some issues.

Users are getting errors like:
An error occurred when writing to the calendar Personal Calendar *
Error code: MODIFICATION_FAILED

Is it true that the permission level of a calendar event must be set to "Respond To" if the invited person is to accept or reject invitations? If someone with a Personal Calendar has Public event permissions set to "View Date and Time" and invites someone to a Public event, that invited person will not be able to accept the invitation?

They could be doing something else (incorrectly) to cause this error, but I wanted to check if that is the case.

--
htholidays.com