Re: [SOGo] ZEG to Google Android emulator Exchange email

  • From: "Mark Madere" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ZEG to Google Android emulator Exchange email
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:18:46 -0600

Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 05:48 PM CST
From: Wayland Sothcott
< >

> OK, well MS Outlook 2003 works OK with ZEG as an Exchange server
> I am now attempting to get Virtual Android 3.0 with Google Apps to talk
> to ZEG as an exchange server.
> However it can't seem to connect with the server. I have the choice of
> using SSL or not. I am basically following the client Outlook
> instructions but there are no Android specific ones. I know it's
> networked OK because it can see the Internet and see my local LAN.

SOGo Outlook support use the MAPI and Outlook Anywhere protocols. Mobile
devices do not use these protocols. They use ActiveSync. You can try
sogosync which is a modified version of z-push from zafara. I have used it
to some but not all success.

https://github.com/xbgmsharp/sogosync

be sure read the instructions carefully or it will never work.

Mark