AW: AW: [SOGo] Funambol Sync with Phone and Multiple Address Books

  • From: Jörg Lübbecke < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: AW: AW: [SOGo] Funambol Sync with Phone and Multiple Address Books
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:36:13 +0100

Yes, it does. We have two oy them in use in our Company. Please contact the
developer for more info. He will answer promptly.

With kind regards

i.A. Jörg Lübbecke

EDV-Administration
MAREP GmbH
eMail:

Tel.: 03996 /15778 - 12
Fax: 03996 / 15778 - 20
Mobil: 0174 / 3443 067

Bundes- und Landessieger Mecklenburg-Vorpommern des Shell
Service Awards 2011.