Re: [SOGo] Help needed, making a real admin tool for SOGO, needs commands.

  • From: André Schild < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Help needed, making a real admin tool for SOGO, needs commands.
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:04:31 +0100

Am 22.02.2013 07:05, schrieb Szládovics Péter:
On my side, this is mainly through an LDAP client.
2) Basically i need a tool for managing LDAP. I use the one provided
with Webmin *OR* Jxplorer, a java tool able to do this.
Don't forget Apache Directory Studio,
we used JXplorer too, but since finding the Apache Directory Studio we are using this one.

André