Re: [SOGo] Help needed, making a real admin tool for SOGO, needs commands.

  • From: mourik jan heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Help needed, making a real admin tool for SOGO, needs commands.
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:09:02 +0100

Hi,

2) Basically i need a tool for managing LDAP. I use the one provided
with Webmin *OR* Jxplorer, a java tool able to do this.
We're very happy with LAM:
https://www.ldap-account-manager.org/lamcms/

It does exactly what we need, has a very active and responsive developer, and also has a pro version, where (for example) users can change their own password, update their details, etc, etc.

MJ