Re: [SOGo] Help needed, making a real admin tool for SOGO, needs commands.

  • From: Wayland Sothcott < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Help needed, making a real admin tool for SOGO, needs commands.
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:10:49 +0000

On 22/02/2013 00:59, Mark Madere wrote:
Are you using Active directory to mange your exchange users? If so you can
point SOGo at your AD server and manage your users the same way you always
have.

I think rolling cyrus + postfix + OpenChange is an uphill battle. And it
won't provide you with an admin tool. Also, are you sure your users don't
want/use calendars and contacts?

I like sleep too,
Mark
Crikey, I thought the whole point of this SOGo experience was to do contacts and diaries. Drop those and it's a basic IMAP server which will do everything. If someone extended IMAP to do contacts and calendars then we would be set.

--

Mobile: 07925 431381
Office: 01787 388165