Re: [SOGo] Sogo with Mysql Exim Courier

  • From: Wayland Sothcott < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo with Mysql Exim Courier
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:14:46 +0000

On 22/02/2013 07:03, Direct Logic wrote:
" type="cite">
Dear All,

I am using email server which is composed of EXIM+COURIER+MYSQL+APACHE. Now i want to implement SOGO in my organization how can i do that . I go through the manual and install it in testing environment but not working.

Please suggest how can i installed it and its compulsory to install LDAP.

Thanks
Direct Logic

There is a ready made ZEG which you can run in VMWare. I know it's not what you want but at least you can play with a working implementation.

--

Mobile: 07925 431381
Office: 01787 388165