Re: [SOGo] Sogo with Mysql Exim Courier

  • From: Wayland Sothcott < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo with Mysql Exim Courier
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:26:51 +0000

On 22/02/2013 12:08, "Daniel Müller" wrote:
I am running with exim courier-imap open-ldap auth. Without any difficulties.
On the SOGo side you need at least ldap to work.
There is a bit of a learning curve. I know IMAP and am practical with Linux servers but LDAP is something I have yet to crack. It's a weird sort of database which is not like SQL. As for schemas, well I have not figured out of each application stores things differently or what. There would need to be a common schema in order that an Android could pick up contacts data from Outlook.

--

Mobile: 07925 431381
Office: 01787 388165