Re: [SOGo] Openchange_provision error

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Openchange_provision error
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:00:30 -0500 (EST)

i've tried changing samba domain join from RODC to DC. by these way my first
problem seem to solved, but i cannot go on with openchange provision because
it
expects local samba is "master".. here's the error message:

Add Exchange attributes to Samba schema
schema_data_add: we are not master: reject request

[!] error while provisioning the Exchange schema classes (53):
schema_data_add:
we are not master: reject request
[+] Step 3: Exchange Samba with Exchange configuration objects
[!] error while provisioning the Exchange configuration objects (16):
objectclass msExchOrganizationContainer is not a valid objectClass in schema

thanks,
daniele.