Re: [SOGo] Openchange_provision error

  • From: Julien Kerihuel < >
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Openchange_provision error
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:19:18 +0100

Hi Daniele,

With your RODC setup this could work in any case. OpenChange
provisioning is extending AD schema with Exchange attributes and
classes. Same thing with DC unless you transfer the control to Samba.

For openchange specific questions, please report them to OpenChange
devel mailing-list directly:

While I'm doing my best to sort out openchange specific questions from
sogo ml, it usually happen I miss some of them. Using the proper
mailing-list reduce the path to 'no answer'.

Kind Regards,
Julien.

On Fri, 2013-02-22 at 11:00 -0500,

--
Julien Kerihuel

OpenChange Project Founder

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jkerihuel
GPG Fingerprint: 0B55 783D A781 6329 108A B609 7EF6 FE11 A35F 1F79