[SOGo] [SoGo] SoGo connector and Carddav

  • From: Jean-Pierre Lévy < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] [SoGo] SoGo connector and Carddav
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:09:00 +0100

I am using SoGo connector to synchronize Thunderbird contacts with my gmail account. This works fine.

I have been trying adding another addressbook to be synchronized with another gmail account, with URL https://google.com/m8/carddav/principals/__uids__/<another emailadress>@gmail.com/lists/default/

But I get only a second copy of the first gmail account which I synchronized.

Apparently, SoGo connector is behaving as if ti is storing the URL of the remote address book only once and is not refering tho the URL attribute of the remote adressbook later on ? Is this intended, is this a bug, is there a way to achieve what I would like to do : several Thunderbird addressbooks connecting each to a different Gmail carddav account ?
--
Best regards
Jean-Pierre Lévy

  • [SOGo] [SoGo] SoGo connector and Carddav, Jean-Pierre Lévy, 02/23/2013