Re: [SOGo] ZEG and OAnywhere problem

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ZEG and OAnywhere problem
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 14:51:11 +0100

>> Hi Peter,
>> I'm in doubt about using .local domain endings when running mail servers
>> for existing real world domain names like .hu. I guess you have to use
>> another ending like *.net or so, especially when the reverse address
>> needs to be resolvable, which is the case for most mail servers!
>> Best regards
>> Dirk
> On windows hosts this is a working solution, but I'll try it the next week.
> Thanks!

Hi,

I've created the xxx.hu zone in the Samba4 DNS, and the local IP address
based reverse zone too, and configure them correctly with samba-tool.
The queries are answered correctly. After restart I tried to connect
again through apache proxy, but Outlook Anywhere still not working. :(
The next week I'll configure a brand new instance, where the external
and internal zones will be shame.

Thanks,
Peti