Re: [SOGo] New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial

  • From: Olivier Bitsch < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:16:14 +0100

Thanks for you answer,

I will try PostGreSQL instead Mysql and come to you once tested. If it's better, I will  update my tutorial.

Best regards.

Olivier.

2013/2/26 Wayland Sothcott < " target="_blank"> >
On 26/02/2013 11:39, Olivier Bitsch wrote:
Hi all,

I just finished to write a tutorial in order to install Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo on Ubuntu/Debian, available at http://iabsis.com/FR/article/35/Installation-de-Samba4-et-Openchange-sur-un-serveur-Debian-ou-Ubuntu/

(only available in french yet).

Basically, you can build your self a ZEG machine, but with Share/Domain Controller working, withtout OpenLDAP (only one directory on Samba4), and simplified way to create users. Also I only use packages provided by inverse.ca to install the softwares.

I'll very happy if you can test and let comments.

Best regards.

Olivier.
Excellent work Olivier, I am going to build one today and get back to the list with the results. Microsoft Babel Fish seems to make a good job of converting your French into English but it's easy enough to follow anyway.
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=fr&to=en&a=http://iabsis.com/FR/article/35/Installation-de-Samba4-et-Openchange-sur-un-serveur-Debian-ou-Ubuntu/

Regards,
Wayland.

--