Re: [SOGo] New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial

  • From: Olivier Bitsch < >
  • To: Netwodist < >
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:45:06 +0100

Why I made a tutorial instead use the one provided by OpenChange team :
  • I'm don't very like to use compiled source, I prefer system will packaged software.
  • I'm don't want to have two directory (Samba4 and OpenChange in the provided tutorial).
  • I want to use full Samba4 features, not only MAPI layer.
  • I want store mails into user home directory, not in a virtual folder.
  • I want to use local ID for users available in Samba4 to make chmod, chown, etc..
  • And may be more.
Thanks :D

Olivier.