Re: [SOGo] New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial

  • From: Aaron C Johnson < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 07:42:01 -0600

On 02/26/2013 05:39 AM, Olivier Bitsch wrote:
" type="cite">
Hi all,

I just finished to write a tutorial in order to install Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo on Ubuntu/Debian, available at http://iabsis.com/FR/article/35/Installation-de-Samba4-et-Openchange-sur-un-serveur-Debian-ou-Ubuntu/

(only available in french yet).

Basically, you can build your self a ZEG machine, but with Share/Domain Controller working, withtout OpenLDAP (only one directory on Samba4), and simplified way to create users. Also I only use packages provided by inverse.ca to install the softwares.

I'll very happy if you can test and let comments.

Best regards.

Olivier.

Nice work and thank you for the contribution :)

When will the English version get posted?

Aaron