[SOGo] Problem inviting attendee

  • From: "Lukas Kamber" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Problem inviting attendee
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:23:07 +0100

Hello,

we have a problem that we can't invite attendees to an event anymore.
The problem is the AJAX call that queries the free/busy times of the attendee. In the URL it uses a numeric id instead of a username:
Wrong URL:
https://[SOGO host]/SOGo/so/2020/freebusy.ifb/ajaxRead?sday=20130217&eday=20130309

Correct URL:
https://[SOGO host]/SOGo/so/lukas.kamber/freebusy.ifb/ajaxRead?sday=20130217&eday=20130309

This used to work in earlier 2.0.x versions. We have our users stored in an Active Directory. Is this a known issue or does anyone have a hint if I have to change the user data in the Active Directory?

Thanks, Lukas

--

Logo Egli's AG

Egli's frische Küchenkräuter AG