[SOGo] SOGo LDAP authentication & Funambol

  • From: "Sean M. Pappalardo" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo LDAP authentication & Funambol
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:15:19 +0100

Hello.

The SOGo installtion guide says that by using a sogoofficer.xml in Funambol, it will authenticate anyone who can authenticate to SOGo. This is the case when I store SOGo users in Postgres, but now I'm doing so in LDAP and this authentication doesn't work: Funambol doesn't auto-provision users even though they can log in to SOGo web interface successfully.

The funambol log shows:
Authentication failed for device IMEI:<###>. Make sure that the client used correct username and password and that there is a principal associating the user to the device.

Obviously there's not yet a principal since I want it to auto-provision.

Let me know what I should try next.

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo
Sr. Networks Engineer
Renegade Technologies

Office: (630) 631-6188
http://www.renegadetech.com

  • [SOGo] SOGo LDAP authentication & Funambol, Sean M. Pappalardo, 02/27/2013