[SOGo] Re: New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial

  • From: Olivier Bitsch < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Re: New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:29:06 +0100

2013/2/26 Olivier Bitsch < " target="_blank"> >
Hi all,

I just finished to write a tutorial in order to install Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo on Ubuntu/Debian, available at http://iabsis.com/FR/article/35/Installation-de-Samba4-et-Openchange-sur-un-serveur-Debian-ou-Ubuntu/

(only available in french yet).

Basically, you can build your self a ZEG machine, but with Share/Domain Controller working, withtout OpenLDAP (only one directory on Samba4), and simplified way to create users. Also I only use packages provided by inverse.ca to install the softwares.

I'll very happy if you can test and let comments.

Best regards.

Olivier.