[SOGo] Question re Public Calendar ....

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Question re Public Calendar ....
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:19:13 -0500 (EST)

We have five individual users each with an individual calendar.

One individual calendar is shared with all authenticated users, and each user
is subscribed. We are using that as the staff calendar, and all users have
read permissions while two have read/write

How can I make the shared calendar readable by everyone? i.e., public
readability

Why would I want to do this? I want to point a Windows accounting application
to a webpage containing the ICS version of the calendar, as it can read ICS
format (similar to Outlook calendars)

Do I need a special plugin? Or, can I simply change permissions in SOGo?