Re: [SOGo] Re: New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial

  • From: Dirk Werner < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Re: New Samba4/OpenChange/Sogo tutorial
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 22:20:23 +0100

On 02/28/2013 10:11 PM, Olivier Bitsch wrote:
" type="cite">

I got sometimes issue when trying to having working shares with Samba, but I changed the recommended options in smb.conf and may be it's better now. I understand that my sentence has no sense. (my English is bad).

No way Olivier - two days or three ago you published the original french version - now there's an english version by you, your english is far away from being bad!

" type="cite">

Olivier