[SOGo] SOGo Webinterface: Invite Attendee calendar differs

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo Webinterface: Invite Attendee calendar differs
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 06:21:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I see a strange behaviour in the SOGo Webclient: The calendar which is visible
in the "invite attendee" window when planning an event differs from the "real"
calendar in the main window.

It happens with shared but also with my very own calendar.

The events of today are correct / identical. But going more and more into the
future, the calendars begin to shift relative to each other.

- 3 days in future, the "invite" calendar displays an 12:00 event beginning
at
13:00
- 7 days in the future, the shift is +23 hrs, so an event in the "invite"
calenders is displayd to start 4/4/13 09:00 but in the main calendar it´s
4/3/13 10:00

What am I doing wrong here ?

Thanks

Best regards

Martin Strasser

  • [SOGo] SOGo Webinterface: Invite Attendee calendar differs, martin.strasser, 03/27/2013