Re: [SOGo] I have to login every few minutes - why?

  • From: Michael Vogel < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] I have to login every few minutes - why?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:10:01 +0100

Am 2013-03-29 14:34, schrieb Michael Vogel:
Hi!

I have a second problem: Every few minutes the system does a log out
so I have to log in again.

An update: The system is doing this even when I'm working at the system. So it is not some kind of inactivity logout.

SOGo is looking better than every other solution I found by now. I hope that my problems can be solved.

Michael