Re: [SOGo] Can't change the IMAP servername

  • From: Jean Raby < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't change the IMAP servername
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 12:45:21 -0400

On 13-03-29 12:25 PM, Michael Vogel wrote:
I also have to figure out how to enable multiple identities. Since I
haven't found a solution for that in the net I guess that it isn't
possible by now?
The net? Try the documentation instead and grep for those:
SOGoIMAPServer
SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled

http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide.pdf

In fact, read the whole thing, it probably contains all the answers you're looking for.
--
Jean Raby

:: +1.514.447.4918 (x120) :: www.inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)