Re: [SOGo] Can't change the IMAP servername

  • From: Michael Vogel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't change the IMAP servername
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 17:58:36 +0100

Am 29.03.13 17:45, schrieb Jean Raby:
> On 13-03-29 12:25 PM, Michael Vogel wrote:
>> I also have to figure out how to enable multiple identities. Since I
>> haven't found a solution for that in the net I guess that it isn't
>> possible by now?
> The net? Try the documentation instead and grep for those:
> SOGoIMAPServer
> SOGoMailAuxiliaryUserAccountsEnabled

The second I had already enabled. But I do not want multiple accounts
but multiple identities for one account. But according to the roadmap
this isn't possible by now.

The first one I already tried. And I was too dumb when trying that. I
guess I forgot to restart the server. It is working now :)

> In fact, read the whole thing, it probably contains all the answers
> you're looking for.

Yeah, I already did. But sometimes I'm having problems finding the right
solution since english isn't my first language. Additionally I'm more a
programmer and less an administrator.

Michael