Re: [SOGo] Can't change the IMAP servername

  • From: Michael Vogel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Can't change the IMAP servername
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 18:32:36 +0100

Am 29.03.13 17:58, schrieb Michael Vogel:

> The second I had already enabled. But I do not want multiple accounts
> but multiple identities for one account. But according to the roadmap
> this isn't possible by now.

I'm now playing around with delegations. This seems to work.

So there is only one problem left:

I'm using procmail to automatically move mails into subfolders. The
problem is that there is no sign that there are new mails in subfolders.

I saw this closed bug request:
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=965

Since I'm using procmail rules it doesn't work for me :-(

Is there some workaround?

Michael