[SOGo] SOGo connector loses contacts

  • From: Till Dörges < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo connector loses contacts
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 21:46:02 +0200

Hello all,

I just tested ZEG 2.0.4 from http://www.sogo.nu/english/downloads/zeg.html
together
with these 3 clients:

- SOGo connector 17.0.3 (with Thunderbird-17.0.4 esr)
- Symbian phone speaking SyncML 1.1
- Android 4.0.4 phone with CardDAV-Sync 0.3.11

The SOGo installation was fresh and used the demo accounts. Thunderbird is
running on
a stock openSUSE 12.2 (x86_64). The TB installation was fresh as well and
didn't
contain any other plugins.

I synced as follows

ok Symbian -> SOGo
*fail* SOGo -> TB with SOGo connector
ok SOGo -> Android

"fail" means that I received only 200 out of 217 contacts in the remote TB
address
book. 17 seem to be missing completely.
SOGo itself seems to have all contacts - as far as I could verify through the
web
interface. And the Android address book reported 217 entries, too.

When I applied a minor change through the SOGo web interface to one of the
contacts
missing in TB, it would show up in TB upon the next sync.

Where are the missing contacts? How can I debug this?

Thanks -- Till