[SOGo] ZEG 32-bit VM or config files

  • From: lloydsystems < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] ZEG 32-bit VM or config files
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 04:11:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Last month I posted problems I am having getting SOGo/OpenChange working with
Outlook 2010. SOGo works fine through its web interface, but not with
Outlook.

There is no feedback as yet, so I thought I would look at the ZEG VM as an
example. Unfortunately I cannot get the ZEG VM to run, I believe, because it
is only 64-bit, and I only have a 32-bit VMware test environment. Is there a
32-bit ZEG available?

Alternatively, if someone can just provide the config files from ZEG I can
compare those to what I have been using and that might give me enough to solve
the problem. I would look for:
Cyrus-IMAP - cyrus.conf, imapd.conf
SOGo - .GNUstepDefaults
OpenChange - ocsmanager.ini
Apache - SOGo.conf, ocsmanager.conf, rpcproxy.conf

Thanks,

Stephen Jones

  • [SOGo] ZEG 32-bit VM or config files, lloydsystems, 04/03/2013