[SOGo] sogo connector thunderbird / missing vcard entries in adressbook / morefunctionsforadressbook

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] sogo connector thunderbird / missing vcard entries in adressbook / morefunctionsforadressbook
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:58:04 +0200

hi folks,

this is the configuration i'm using:

- owncloud 4.5.8
- thunderbird 17
- sogo connector for thunderbird 17.0.3

when i'm connecting the owncloud carddav interface to thunderbird, thunderbird's adressbook recognizes not all vcard entries regarding the email adresses. i know that the built-in thunderbird adresssbook is limited to handle only two email-adresses. but few of my contacts have three email adresses... :-/

so i installed the thunderbird-plugin called "morefunctionsforadressbook":

https://nic-nac-project.org/~kaosmos/morecols-en.html

this works great with manually imported vcf-files. all my email-adresses are accessible.

but the sogo connector uses the built-in adressbook. there is no possibility to persuade sogo to use "morefunctionsforadressbook"-plugin.

does anybody have a solution for this issue?

thanks!

with best regards
marc