[SOGo] SOGo Integrator and New Calendar in Thunderbird

  • From: Nigel Pegram < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo Integrator and New Calendar in Thunderbird
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 14:19:34 +0800

Hello everyone,

I have TB 17.0.4 (Ubuntu) and SOGo working together, using Lightning,
Connector and Integrator.

If I create calendars via the web interface, they automatically appear
in TB—all very good :-)

However, the reverse doesn't seem to work. Creating a calendar in TB "On
My Computer" results in a local file store, not a SOGo calendar.

It may be my expectations, but if SOGo is /integrated/ with TB, then
when I create a calendar in TB, I had expected it to be created in SOGo.

Is this a current limitation?

I can ask my users to create using the web interface, but it's a missing
feature, then, IMHO. It would be very user friendly to create calendars
in TB directly into SOGo, either by default or as an additional option.

Cheers
Nigel

  • [SOGo] SOGo Integrator and New Calendar in Thunderbird, Nigel Pegram, 04/04/2013