Re: Re: [SOGo] SoGo connector 17.0.3 /Google CardDAV

  • From: Michael < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: Re: [SOGo] SoGo connector 17.0.3 /Google CardDAV
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 04:44:10 -0400 (EDT)

I've got the exact same problem, there is no sync whatsoever happening to
Google Contacts/Gmail any more. This was working until very recently, and
there
hasn't been any change in the setup on my part.

The problem is not a generic CardDAV one. CardDAV is all fine and dandy when
syncing to iOS, it's just the SOGo part that's broken.

For the record, while Google will stop supporting CalDAV, I haven' heard
anything indicating that they are pulling CardDAV support. It definitely
hasn't
happened and, for all I know, hasn't been announced.

Cheers,

Michael