Re: [SOGo] Re: just gone live with sogo, and keep getting 100% cpu usage... :-(

  • From: mayak-cq < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Re: just gone live with sogo, and keep getting 100% cpu usage... :-(
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 11:40:43 +0200

On Thu, 2013-04-04 at 11:22 +0200, mourik jan heupink wrote:
It just happened again, so rebooting the server does not solve the
issues here. :-(

I have no idea where to start troubleshooting this. I hope someone can
help, fortunately our old system is still online, so we can go back
quite easily. :-(

<snip>

hi jan,

i'm not an expert, but i think that you could try the following, and see if it helps:

sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod SxVMemLimit 1024
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod WOWorkersCount 32

and restart the sogod afterwards.

thanks