Re: [SOGo] Re: just gone live with sogo, and keep getting 100% cpu usage... :-(

  • From: mourik jan heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Re: just gone live with sogo, and keep getting 100% cpu usage... :-(
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 12:39:20 +0200

Hi Jan-Frode and the others that have replied,

Your suggestions have helpt us enormously. I have increased SxVMemLimit WOWorkersCount (PREFORK), and this made sogo much more responsive generally. So far: no lockups, but this has only been running half an hour or so.

I have also increased the max_connections to our mysql database server, and will shortly also put your script on the server.

For now, life seems better again... But I don't want to cheer too early...

Thanks for your valuable input so far!

MJ