Re: [SOGo] Re: just gone live with sogo, and keep getting 100% cpu usage... :-(

  • From: mourik jan heupink < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Re: just gone live with sogo, and keep getting 100% cpu usage... :-(
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 13:59:50 +0200

Hi Ludovic, list,

1. can be tuned quite easily, by carefully increasing the workers limit.
Following suggestions from the list, I have increased workers to 32, so this is (not likely) the issue anymore, I guess.

2. is a bug. When it happens, simply attach to the *child* process and
produce a stack trace. Then, file a bug report with all the relevant
data, including the culprit email message (which can be found in the
sogo.log file). All of this is documented here:
http://www.sogo.nu/english/nc/support/faq/article/how-do-i-debug-sogo.html
I'm running sogo now again the 'normal' way, not under gdb. I guess I need to run it again under gdb.

I did that, and provided (what I think were) two backtraces earlier today. But I guess now, those were not what are needed...?
The faq article talks about back trace, not stack trace?

Anyway, thanks for the response!

MJ