Re: [SOGo] Is blackberry device supported as part of the mobile connector?

  • From: Louis-Philippe Gauthier < >
  • To: users < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Is blackberry device supported as part of the mobile connector?
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 09:34:02 -0400

Hi,

I have "old" (last summer :-)  Blackberry 7.0. We installed Funambol to sync with SOGo

I read on the BB forums that the new BlackBerry 10 supports DAV.

So, you don't need anything than SOGo with new Blackberry 10 ?

Thanks,

2013/4/4 Christian Mack < " target="_blank"> >
Hello Joseph

Am 2013-03-27 02:58, schrieb "> :
> Is blackberry device supported as part of the mobile connector?

What do you mean with "mobile connector" ?

There are 4 protocols supported by SOGo and its extensions:
DAV (CardDAV, CalDAV)           SOGo
SyncML          SOGo + Funambol-Connector for SOGo + Funambol
ActiveSync      SOGo + successor of sogosync (sorry forgot its name)
MAPI            SOGo + SOGo Openchange Connector + Openchange

Which Protocol does your Blackberry support?

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz
--
">