Re: [SOGo] LDAP multiple mail fields and address book

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] LDAP multiple mail fields and address book
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 16:33:26 +0200

Hello Alessio Fattorini

Am 2013-04-04 15:12, schrieb Alessio Fattorini:
> In our new LDAP scheme we have this multiple mail fields for every user
> or group:
>
> mail:
>
> mail: alessio.fattorini@progetto****.it
> mail:
>
> mail: alessio@progetto***.it
> mail:
>

> It works when i want to send an email, i can choose my sendere from this
> aliases, but otherwise if i search "alessio" from address book or
> auto-completation, sogo suggests me only the FIRST mail field,
>
> in the example above.
> BUT
> * i can't search or find others mail fields
> * if the first mail field is not the primary email address, i can't
> choose another
>
> Can you help me on this?

< cut >

I think this is by design.

You can search for e.g. "progretto" and will get "Alessio Fattorini"
< >
(alessio)" displayed.
What I mean is, that it searches for persons, not for email addresses.

Also in the "Address Book" you can only set 2 email addresses in a
contact card.
I hope, at least this will get fixed soon.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz