Re: [SOGo] Assistance with missing calendars - TB error

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Assistance with missing calendars - TB error
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:39:41 -0400

Just a curiosity, but are you using the latest Lightning 1.9.1?

It's available directly from th extensions page.

On 04/04/2013 10:13 AM, Marcio Merlone wrote:
" type="cite"> Greetings,

I have a working sogo with about a hundred users for more than a year now, but I have a couple users having a problem, where after he makes logoff from his workstation and logging in again then no calendar is shown, there is the "Calendars" menu item on the left, but with an empty calendar list. Just disabling lightning makes no difference, I have to remove and reinstall Lightning to fix this until the next logoff. TB's error console has some entries (just the best ones below):

Hora: 04/04/2013 10:29:49
Erro: calItipItem is not defined
Arquivo-fonte: file:///C:/Users/fabio.hartmann/AppData/Roaming/Thunderbird/Profiles/yy1u471f.default/extensions/%7Be2fda1a4-762b-4020-b5ad-a41df1933103%7D/components/calItemModule.js
Linha: 60

Hora: 04/04/2013 10:29:49
Erro: entidade não definida
Arquivo-fonte: chrome://lightning/content/lightning-toolbar.xul
Linha: 111, Coluna: 7
Código-fonte:
      <toolbarbutton id="calendar-appmenu-button"
      ^

Server Details:
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64bits
SOGo 2.0.4b-1

Client Details:
Windows 7 64bits
Thunderbird 17ESR
lightning-1.9.1.xpi
sogo-integrator-17.0.3.xpi

Could not find any error on sogo.log nor apache/access.log. Where should I look or what steps should I take to find what's wrong and fix this?

Thanks in advance, best regards.

--
Marcio Merlone
TI - Administrador de redes