Re: [SOGo] Delegate user's mailbox

  • From: Jean Raby < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Delegate user's mailbox
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 16:15:36 -0400

On 13-04-04 3:53 PM, Szládovics Péter wrote:
On 04/04/13 14:19, Szládovics Péter wrote:
I ask, because it is not sufficient to add an user to the list of
>privileged users.
>You have to double click its name in the list and explicitly set some
>privileges for her.
Yes, I know. I did it as well.
Do you still see what you gave when you edit back the access rights for the
mail folder?

Yes, when I dblclick the user's name, every option are checked.

Are you sure the ACL / shared mailbox setup is ok on the dovecot side?

Have a look here: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes/Shared
In particular, check the "Shared mailbox listing" section.

If this isn't setup properly, dovecot won't return the shared mailboxes to
SOGo,
SOGo won't have any way of knowing that the shared mailbox exists (even if the user has access to it).

--
Jean Raby

:: +1.514.447.4918 (x120) :: www.inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)