Re: [SOGo] Delegate user's mailbox

  • From: Szládovics Péter < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Delegate user's mailbox
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 11:22:21 +0200

" type="cite">
On 13-04-04 3:53 PM, Szládovics Péter wrote:
On 04/04/13 14:19, Szládovics Péter wrote:
I ask, because it is not sufficient to add an user to the list of
privileged users.
You have to double click its name in the list and explicitly set
some
privileges for her.
Yes, I know. I did it as well.
Do you still see what you gave when you edit back the access rights
for the
mail folder?

Yes, when I dblclick the user's name, every option are checked.
Are you sure the ACL / shared mailbox setup is ok on the dovecot side?

Have a look here: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/SharedMailboxes/Shared
In particular, check the "Shared mailbox listing" section.

If this isn't setup properly, dovecot won't return the shared
mailboxes to SOGo,
SOGo won't have any way of knowing that the shared mailbox exists
(even if the user has access to it).
Thanks! It's missing.
I'll try it, and report the results.

Hmmm. I set it up, delegated some folder, but the other users folderlist didn't see any changes.

/var/mail/shared-mailboxes.db has been created with 666 rights, and it contains correct informations.

I tried to restart sogo service, but it didn't help.

I think there is some misconfigured thing yet... but where and what?